Sunday, July 10, 2005

Lazy Day



It is a beautiful, 85 degree, sunny Sunday afternoon.. & I just can't motivate myself to do anything. Just like my lazy kitty (Buddy) in the picture...we are just sitting around the house. I was supposed to go to the beach with my friend Danielle & her son, Jack. But I was not able to get in touch with her.. left messages on her home & cell phones.. Oh well.. There are plenty of things that I could & SHOULD be doing.. like laundry, grocery shopping, house cleaning.. or even making cards for swaps that are due soon.. But I am just being lazy (like the cats) Maybe I will head outside to enjoy the weather for while.. I will of course take my camera.. just in case..I will most likely end up at one of my favorite ocean-side destinations.. who knows.. Maybe I wil visit them both.. they are not far from me or eachother : )

No comments: