Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The Best Seat in the House

WOW.. Can't believe it has been soooo long since I have posted to my blog! My plan when I started this was to write every day.. As you can tell I am not very good at sticking to the plan : ) As you can see from this picture Jose has made a full recovery from his illness this past summer.... It seems he had gotten into my craft supplies & swallowed quite a large amount of RIBBON. He "passed" the ribbon after a few days & all was well again. He really likes ribbon (as well as any string like items & elastics) He has never chewed any of my shoe laces though..Strange kitty. He does enjoy the sunbeam..This pic was taken on 10/31.. It was a pleasantly warm day for this time of year & I even had some windows open...One would never guess that it was snowing only 2 days earlier. Wendy & Jim had a Halloween party on Sat 10/29.. Well anyone who was at their wedding knows what kind of luck they have with parties & precipitation ( not just the wedding.. the bachelor/bachelorette BBQ bash they threw themselves the week before the wedding was also a very WET WET WET day) It was only appropriate that we had SNOW in October on the day of the Halloween party that they had been planning for months. It was fun none the less. Oh well, that is about all I have for now.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yay! You're back!

Sunny said...

Hey niece,
I'll catch up on my blogging when I get back to the good old USA.