Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I am back..........

Molly is PERFECT!! It was amazing to be able to hold her & play with her. I didn't get to have her with me for 24hours like I was expecting though....... I got to have her with me for 41 1/2 hours instead!!!!! She is a very healthy & very happy baby. She weighs about 15 lbs. She is absolutley BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I am having problems uploading pictures to Blogger.. that is why it has taken me so long to post..... But I did upload a few of them onto my Flickr site last night http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahb_/ So you can see them there for now.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful photos ~ 15 pounds - wow she is doing wonderfully!

SBH said...

she sure is!! I am very thankful of the wonderful care she is getting with her foster family.

Cheryl said...

Any new news?