Thursday, September 14, 2006

On A Lighter Note.............

I bought myself a new "toy" yesterday.... A Sandisk Cruzer Micro 2.0GB USB Flash Drive. Staples had them on sale this week for 50% off, so it was under $50.00. Why did I purchase this? Just because : ) No.. really.. I got it because a friend of mine recently lost everything on her hard drive.. now most of what I have is replaceable.. no big deal.. but then there are the pictures.. and since I am no longer using my old point & shoot 35mm camera (sold it at a yard sale actually) and I am only using my digital cameras... All of my pictures are stored in my computer.... I don't want to lose them.. So I have copied them all onto the flash drive.
(gee, I sure hope i don't lose it.. it's so small) Anyway.. I realized also posted to my blog alot to complain about the waiting back in January. I posted twice on 1/19 and then again on 1/25... then got the referral (what I was waiting for) on 1/26. Call me superstitious... or just plain crazy, but it can't hurt to try : )

Here are some of Molly's "7 month" pictures.......


GOTTA LOVE THAT SMILE!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Keep posting. Maybe you'll get some action. It sure can't hurt to try. PS Thanks for taking Jeanne and Jake around.

SBH said...

Welcome.. i was glad to do it & will pick her up ANYTIME