Thursday, January 26, 2006

Today Was a VERY Good Day!!!!!

Today I got the email that I have been waiting 13 weeks for!! A beautiful baby girl has been referred to me! Her name is Linda Azucena R. L. (soon to be Molly Elizabeth Harrold).
She was born on January 13, 2006 at 2:25AM in Guatemala City, Guatemala. She weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces. She was delivered by a midwife.. Her birthmother is 29 years old & was born in Honduras. On January 24th she had a physical exam and at that time she weighed 7 pounds 10 ounces, was 50 centimeters tall with a head circumference of 35.5 centimeters. She tested negative for HIV, Hepatitis B and Syphilis. She was found to be in good health.

Adoptions in Guatemala take anywhere from 4-7 months to complete.. So I do not know when I will be able to bring here home.. I just hope is is closer to the 4 months.

Let the "real" waiting begin!




6 comments:

Mama Bird said...

Wah-HOOOOOO!!!!

Congratulations! :-)

Hi, little Molly.
Welcome to the family!

SBH said...

Thankyou!

Sunny said...

Sarah, she is beautiful. I don't like it that she has lost a couple ounces but I will pray for her every day.

SBH said...

Thankyou!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! She is just beautiful! If you need any support or just a friendy ear thru the process from someone who has been thru it, I'm here! I am so happy for you!
Carrie (http://rdhdprincess.diaryland.com)

Cheryl said...

WOW - congratulations! I hope things go quickly so you can have her with you soon!